Anna Griffin's Grand Duet embossing folders

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


Thanks for visiting today! I'm sharing a few cards that I made for Anna Griffin's May HSN show with her Grand Duet folders.
The folders are 6x12 with 2 6x6 embossed designs in each folder. The designs are so beautiful and fun to create with.

Here's a look at a few of my designs with them.




My Therm-O-Web 3D foam squares made this cut out from the folder pop.



I sanded the embossed design a bit for  a distressed look on this card. I also love pairing these with Anna's glitter cardstock. What's your favorite technique to use on embossing folders?


Paired with the Foil Stamped card layers, these folders are stunning.



I'll be back tomorrow showing a project I made with Anna's Decorate it Celebrate paper and cartridge kit for the Cricut Explore.

Thanks for stopping by today.

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs