My Favorite Things Sketch # 235

Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello friends! Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things weekly 



First, here's the sketch



Here's my card. 



Supplies: My Favorite Things Dies: Fluttering Hearts Cover UpPierced Circle Stax, Words of Gratitude, Heart Puzzle. My Favorite Things Stamps: Gift Card Greetings. (Thank You sentiment)


I chose these colors off of the scraps I had on my table after making other cards. I decided to make the Heart Puzzle die a shaker and added some matching sequins. 




I often find myself reaching for the scraps around my table when I am making cards. I store my 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of cardstock in We R Memory Keepers 8 1/2 x 11 classic leather album sleeves . It's easy to add my scraps to the sheet protectors for later so I don't cut a fresh sheet when I only need a smaller size.

How do you use up your scraps and do you follow this method as well?

Have a great day!

{S}

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this is so super cute!

Alice said...

love all the pink! lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs