Unity Thursday!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Unity friends! I am SO sorry about the blog hiccup! Old age is getting to me I swear! OK so you've probably visited all the other designer's blogs today but I'll have the links at the bottom if you missed them.

Let's talk about that awesomeness that's happening at Unity today! Here we go...










Here's a card I created with the Phyllis Harris release Whole Wonderful World kit







And the He Gives Grace kit








Thanks for stopping by!
{S}

12 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty card! I think this is my favorite new PH set. :-)

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

Brandi R said...

Gorgeous! Love those images and oooo those colors! Love them both ♥

krcmasterpiece said...

LOVE the way you colored the 2nd card's flowers. Very cool looking. The bright green background on the first one really makes it pop!

Gaylynn said...

Pretty florals and encouraging sentiments. Great creations again today, Shemaine.

Sweet April said...

Beautiful flower cards,both of them are unique,simple and inspirational.

Scrapper Myra said...

Very beautiful.

Kris B said...

Two lovely cards! I love the simple sunflower image!

paperpapier said...

gorgeous sunflower image!

jennifer mitten said...

These are beautiful and a bit of a departure for pH. Your cards are beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty new flower designs! Beautiful cards!

Janis said...

Such lovely florals!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs