Saturday Stamping

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello friends. I'm spending my Saturday evening playing my new MFT stamps and dies. I love creating along with MFT's Weekly Sketch challenge.


Here's this week's sketch


I was so happy that my order arrived in time to create with the new products! I ordered Tuesday night at 10 and my package arrived Friday! How awesome is that!

I wanted to create with the Spooky Window die and try using the distress inks and water to create a sky background. It's my first time trying this technique.

Here's my take on the sketch

 photo MFTWSC189.jpg

Supplies: MFT Stamp: Witch Way is Candy? and Cheesecloth background. MFT Dienamics: Spooky Window Tim Holtz Distess Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean. Iris: Fresh Green. Eyelet Outlet witch hat brad and small grey pearls.

If you'd like to create for this week's sketch there is still time. Click the image to find out all the info:

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so super cute!

 
site design by designer blogs