More designs with Anna Griffin

Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello friends. I am sharing some more of my cards that I designed with Anna Griffin's newest products, some of which are still available at HSN. You can view what's available for purchase right now here on Anna's page at HSN.

These were created using the Antique Botanical Die Cuts


 I like to take multiple die cuts and layer them with 3D foam. It makes the flowers and butterflies appear to be coming off the front of the card.



These die cuts are made to be layered and layered so don't be afraid to make them pop!



Next are some samples with the Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker kit.



I love incorporating all of my Anna Griffin products when I am creating with a specific item.  can you spot all of the items I used?
Dies
Border Stickers
Embossing Folder
Card base from one of the card kits
Perfect Palette Cardstock
Birthday Wishes sticker sentiment
Misc: punches, ribbon and bling



 The corners on this card are from the negative paper left over from the die cut.


A double loop bow can really add something to your cards.

These sentiment stickers are super fun on gift bags too!




I've been very busy working on the next round of assignments. Anna is scheduled to be on QVC UK August 19th! If you go to their page here. You can stream the show on your PC's!

That's all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

Have a creative day!

{S}

5 comments:

Waving My Wand said...

You did Anna proud! Oh my goodness! I just got back from CHA in Atlanta as guest blogger of the Paper Arts show. Guess what I snagged? A huge box of the Pretty Papers collection. They are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Your projects are fabulous - Thanks for sharing them.

Ariel Wilson said...

Hmm, this card looks quite cool. I think I can copy the design and make a similar card for my brother’s birthday. I will read the complete post again after I have placed my order for personal statement writing service - Dissertationproposal.co.uk. After I am done with that, I will return here, read this post and start working on this card.

Smith said...

Your posts really bring positivism to a task that sometimes looks overwhelming.
logo design san diego

jhon said...

"RECIPE - Cappelleti alla Romanesca" is a delectable topic, much like the rugged style of custom biker leather jackets. This forum likely shares a delicious recipe for Cappelleti alla Romanesca, a Roman-inspired dish. Exchange cooking tips, variations, or your experiences with this recipe while appreciating the edgy and personalized look that custom biker leather jackets add to one's attire. It's a blend of culinary delights and fashion-forward discussions!

 
site design by designer blogs