Getting back to challenges: MFTWSC188

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello friends. Thanks for your visit today. I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I finally had some time to create for one of my favorite challenges from My Favorite Things.



Here's this week's sketch



Here's my creation

I used paper from Simple Stories DIY, My Favorite Things Laina Lamb Designs Bring on the Cake, Cupcake stand dies and the Delicious Birthday set. Misc: pearl brad.

I had fun making my {paper} cakes and for some reason I was really feeling green. So I made a cake to go on top of the Cupcake stand and a coordinating card.


 
These dies are SO fun!! So many ideas are swimming in my head so I am sure you'll see some more creations!


Have a creative day.

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

LOVE all the GREEN :)

 
site design by designer blogs