Almost Ready!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello friends. I have been so busy kitting away for the upcoming Great American Scrapbook Convention!


I am so looking forward to teaching again this year. I have 3 fun classes prepared for this year's show and you won't be disappointed!
 If you've taken a previous class from me then you know we finish the project in the allowed class time.

I am also excited to share

Therm-o-web is sponsoring all of my classes with their wonderful products! They have graciously donated a huge prize pack for one lucky winner from each of my classes.
But that's not all! I have ordered some fantastic products from We R Memory Keepers to give away as well.

Here's a peek!

Albums Made Easy
Tips and Techniques to creating personally styled pages

 photo AMEnewpromo.jpg

Complete 5 pages while learning some great tips and techniques for styling your Albums Made Easy inserts. We'll be using the Sew Easy script template too!
 
Instagram Albums Made Easy

 photo InstaLifePromo2.jpg

Learn some fun techniques as you embellish the new We R Memory Keepers Instagram Album with the Indian Summer collection.

Glassine Bag Mini Album

 photo GlassinePromoA.jpg 

Create a fun mini album from Glassine Bags featuring Jillibean Soup and embellishments from Freckled Fawn.  

There is still time to register online my Texas friends!

Click here to be taken the the GASC website.

I can't wait to see you all.

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs