Paper Posies May kit reveal!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yay! It's Friday. What are your plans for the weekend? I have a few classes tomorrow and that's about it. I like it when the weekend is left up to our choices of what to do don't you? I can hardly believe it's already May. That means today...

I'm pleased to share the May Paper Posies kit with you today.

 
The May Paper Posies kit can be ordered here. You can sign up as a subscriber or just make a one time purchase of this month's fabulous kit. I suggest the sub as you save $$ and every Paper Posies kit it loaded with the latest and greatest products from your favorite manufacturers.

Here's a look at what I created with this month's kit.

Tattoo Party Favor



 I love using my Unity April SMAK kit on my layouts. The butterflies were created using the negative image from a Papertrey die and Sharpe marker.


I added some sequins since they are trendy right now.

First Ride


Love the Jillibean Soup Chilled Cucumber Soup collection that's in this month's kit.


The Elle's Studio tags were fun to use along with the butterfly pins from Maya Road.

Celebrate


I used a Papertrey Ink Sentiment and some sequins from the $ bin at Mike's for this card to match the awesome confetti paper from Lily Bee Designs.

Smile

This card was a SNAP with Unity's Just a Little Clicky stamp. I stamped the image onto the patterned paper from Lily Bee and then used silver embossing powder to bring out the image.

Finally my calendar page for May



I have an extra project I created with this month's project, a Maya Road Journey tin. It's not completely finished so look for that project later this month but here's a peek.



Have a fantastic weekend!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs