Happily Ever After

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello friends. It's the start of a new week. What crafty plans are ahead for you? I've been working on the May Paper Posies kit all weekend. Don't worry, the reveal will be here before you know it!

Today I am sharing my entry for the Love category for this year's Stamping Royalty Contest. This was the first time I sent in a card for each category.Unfortunately I did not get any happy mail Friday for any of my cards but I am still glad that I put myself outside my comfort zone and entered.


Happily ever After


 Supplies: Patterned Paper My Mind's Eye; Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.; Dies: My Favorite Things, Spellbinders; Misc:Wilton Doily.

I love yellow and navy blue paired together as a color combo. I also love the map in the heart image from Unity Stamp Co. February SMAK kit.

I hope you have a fantastic week full of creativity!

Thanks for visiting!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs