Better than I imagined!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hello friends! I love making 5x6 sized cards and I love that I can finally make my own envelopes to go with them using the new We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. I was so excited to finally get this new tool from We R!

I was blown away at how easy this tool is to use. I was able to create my envelope in less than a minute! I totally love love that the punch is also in the board.

I Love You card featuring We R Memory Keepers For the Record collection.



 Here's a closer look at my card.


Now I can pop this in the mail to someone special. Remember when you are creating off sized envelopes like my 5 x 6 1/2 size, the Post Office does charge you more for postage. It's not much more but I just wanted to mention it.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs