Happy Birthday fun with MFT

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello friends. Hope you are having a fabulous morning. Mine is full of optimism for hubby. Hoping all goes well and he lands the job he is hoping for. It's been a rough couple of years for us and I am hoping some of that positive Karma I continually put out into the Universe will come back to us. He had a slight snafu yesterday but we are hoping for the best and looking forward to good news. So fingers crossed and prayers sent up!

OK enough reality, now for something crafty...

Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's sketch challenge at My Favorite Things. 


Happy Birthday


Supplies: Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 stack. Fiskars ballon punch. My Favorite Things Western Sentiments stamp set. Heidi Swapp Color Shine Teal. Cuttlebug numbers embossing folder. Studio G yellow chalk ink. Eyelet Outlet bling strips.

Even though I don't have too many of the MFT dies and stamps, I still enjoyed creating along with this week's challenge!

Have a Creative Day!
{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs