Oops! I almost forgot to post

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I can't believe I almost forgot to post my Tuesday Trigger card! Here's a look at this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge.



Ohh doesn't that look scrumptious! I was inspired more by the colors than the yummy treat. The colors reminded me of the soft Fall palette from We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor collection.



I've enjoyed playing along with this weekly challenge the past two weeks. Since I'm posting at the deadline tonight I want to share that every Tuesday is a new Trigger challenge
so swing by and check out what Cath has for you this Tuesday! I hope you'll be inspired to create something too!



6 comments:

Jingle said...

Adorable card! I love it!

Virginia L. said...

Intricate and gorgeous!!

Cath said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

opps I have to learn how to spell first... I love your card it is so cute.. Don't you just love fall colors... Love that border punch you used...

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Lovely card Shemaine!!!

 
site design by designer blogs