Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I've been neglecting my blog again. I promise it's not intentional but I think when you handle social media for others, your own blog tends to be the one that suffers. I do have a couple of things to share today. I made some cards for a call with My Little Shoebox's Audrey collection that did not make the cut.

 Hello Baby Girl


Supplies: MLS Audrey patterned paper: Charade Love in the afternoon Dies: Spellbinders lacey oval, ribbon Stamp Sentiment: Hero Arts Misc: resin roses Recollections Kaisercraft pink rhinestones

_______

Happy Day


Supplies: MLS Audrey Pattern Paper: My Fair Lady Love in the afternoon Roman Holiday Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Audrey Cardstock Sticker Die: Cottage Cutz Ornate Circle Frame Flowers: Prima Stamps: Unity Stamp Company Misc: Hero Arts rhinestones.

With Halloween a week away I wanted to share my front door decor I made using My Little Shoebox's Trick or Treat collection.



Here's a closer look at the little scene I created, each of the cardstock sticker kids represent Scott and Lily. Can you tell who's who?



Here's a fun decor idea from inside the house. I used Recollection gem stickers from Michaels to decorate this white pumpkin. Sadly the stickers lifted off the pumpkins the next morning and I had to come up with a plan B to get them to stick. Thankfully a little Modge Podge over the top and my heat tool did the trick for setting these not so sticky embellishments. Simply coat the top of the sticker and pumpkin with Modge Podge and turn on your heat tool. You will see the plastic on the stickers lift from the heat but it will lay back down or you can help it with a popsicle stick. Then let cool and use hot glue to apply the bow! 




Back to the outside, I also altered this fun sign from Michaels with Pink paisley glitter alphas. I think it's spooky fun! 




We even buried some of the family in the front yard...jk




Well, that's all I have for you today! Have a creative day friends!



2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Your cards are beautiful and your decor projects are wonderful! Love seeing your work :)

Clare said...

Such pretty cards! I love the colors and the silhouette images!

 
site design by designer blogs