New October Unity Stampin Store kit!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Have you seen this month's Stampin Store Kit from Unity Stamp Co yet? Check it

  

2 kits you can find only at your favorite online stores or brick and morter stores! 
Here's a little something I created with some images from roots & wings




Supplies: Patterned paper October Afternoon, misc black ribbon, tag and button. Stamps from roots & wings from Unity Stamp Co.

Pop on over to the Unity Blog to see the amazing other creations the DT created for you!


All I can say is Ahhh...I so love new Unity rubbah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable, do you know of any local stores from us that sells Unity :)

Jingle said...

These are awesome stamps! I really love the card you created with them!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous, elegant card :D

joybear said...

Love the colors you used!!!
Also wanted to do a follow up on the Brave Girl set I won for WCMD. I haven't heard anything so I am wondering if my address ended up in your junk floder. PLMK thanks!!!
joypea@hotmail.com

 
site design by designer blogs