Busy little crafter me

Monday, October 4, 2010

For me World Card Making Day usually kicks off my Holiday card making itch. I try my best to start early and make at least 10 cards per month til December and some years I meet that goal and other years well I just don't. Lately I've been creating nothing but Holiday cards with Ann Griffin's collections for her latest QVC and HSN shows. I am so excited to have this opportunity and I must admit it's pretty fun to see your designs on TV!  Here's a couple cards I can share with you.





I also created some cards with Anna's first Halloween line Esmerelda and you can check out those cards at Anna's website here. My cards are #'s 8-13 down.



Another exciting piece of news I want to share with you is that I've been asked to join the My Little Shoebox team and handle their marketing too! I am so exited to have this opportunity and for the chance to play with their adorable products!
Now I'd like to share the winner of my World Card Making Day giveaway!

joybear said...
Beautiful Card! I am here for the WCMD hop!
October 2, 2010 1:05 PM
Congratulations!! Pls email me your address at shemainesmith22@gmail.com
so I can get your prize out to you!!

Thanks to everyone that left a comment and for following my blog!


2 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

You are such a rock star! So proud of you, girlie!!

joybear said...

Just read the good news, thank you!!!! Off to send you my address.

 
site design by designer blogs