Fun things coming up this week!!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello friends! It's a busy week for me and I wanted to share some great things I have going on this week!

 
First up is that  I shared with you that I am now part of the MLS Design Team and we have a great sketch challenge posted here on our blog. Take the challenge and you could win an entire collection of MLS goodies!

Paper Posies October kit

Next! I am also a designer for Paper Posies and we're having a Design Team call!! Get the deets here!

Next...see that cute blinkie in the top right corner of my blog! Yep I am hosting a challenge at Splitcoast on Saturday so be sure and come back to check it out. Until then there are challenges happening all month long! Get all the facts and find out how you can win some amazing prizes while creating cards for a wonderful cause here!

And there is ANOTHER Gypsy giveaway on the Imaginisce blog!! Check that out over here.

And last but not least stay tuned Friday for this...


Whew! So there you have it...fun fun fun stuff to come all week long and as if I would forget....UNITY HIP HOP is Thursday baby!!!









No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs