World Card Making Day 2014!

Saturday, October 4, 2014


Hello friends! It's finally here!





I am ready to craft some cards and enjoy the day! Aside from Lily's soccer game in the afternoon, my day is cleared for nothing but paper, glue, stamps and dies!!!

Here is my first card for #WCMD2014

I decided to create for this week's Moxie Fab World Challenge



I used paper from my Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit and my favorite Mason Jar Mug die set from My Favorite Things. The stamped image is from the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set.

I'm getting ready to start another card. How many do you think I will get done between now (9:00 pm pacific time and midnight Saturday Oct 4?

Leave your guess and I will choose a lucky winner to win 3 itty bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Company and some other card making goodies from my stash! I'll post the photo tomorrow sometime of the prize.

**Edited**

I'm crafting away 



Here's one using some paper from my Simon Says Stamp August Card kit and  the My Favorite Things Many Thanks die. Adhesive: Therm-o-web sticky dot mini runner.


Next is one of the challenges over at Butterfly Reflections Inc's blog. I used paper from We R Memory Keepers Harvest collection and dies from My Favorite Things. Adhesive: Therm-o-web sticky dot mini runner.



In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month I created this card using Unity Stamp Company's Hoot for Hope.

On to card # 5...

Have a creative World Card Making Day!

{S}

5 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh this is so cute love it!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this, love the happy colors too!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Every single one of these is drop dead gorgeous! Nice work!!

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! I LOVE the HAPPY Card, PLUS the others that you've been able to create!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) At this rate I guess 7 was how many you were able to create!! =)

Butterfly Reflections, Ink. said...

I love your card, Shemaine, and thank you for sharing the challenges on FB for me! Thanks for playing along! <3 Vanessa

 
site design by designer blogs