Birthday Wishes

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hello friends! Are you finishing up your May 2015 Submissions for the latest Papercrafts call? It's so less stressful submitting ahead of time. I'm talking about me of course. I've already submitted 4 cards to 3 different categories.

Today I am sharing my card for this week's My Favorite Things Get Sketchy Challenge.





I have gold and silver on the brain this week so of course for this sketch I used some cardstock and vellum from the Sheer Metallic collection by We R Memory Keepers.


Supplies: Sheer Metallic collection We R Memory Keepers, Stamp Set: Delicious Birthday, Darice Sparkle tape, EyeletOutlet rhinestones, My Mind's Eye Enamel dots. Adhesive: Therm-o-web sticky dot mini runner.

I always enjoy creating for this challenge. If you're interested in creating along with us this week then click the banner for more info.



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am off to edit the next 2 cards I made to submit. 

I hope you have a creative weekend as well!

{S}

1 comment:

May Park said...

Love how you executed the sketch beautifully! Well done, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs