Fun with the May Simon Says Stamp Card kit

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wow it's Tuesday already? Hope you had a fantastic weekend celebrating the mothers in your life. I did get to spend a little time creating after the kids went to bed and I was having some fun with this month's Simon Says Stamp card kit. I love love love the stamp set included in the kit.





So many fun images and so many possibilitites. Here's a look at the cards I created.

Eternally grateful...


I loved the Webster's Pages trims included and used the lace here. I also paper pieced the heart images and added some 3D foam to pop them off the card. I finished the dots with a little Perfect Pearls in white.

 


Thank you for the many wonderful things...

For the roses I misted some white cardstock with Heidi Swapp Color Shine and stamped the images over the color, embossed them and then cut them out to place on the card. I added some Copic markers to make the color pop more and have some shading. 



I used the Perfect Pearls included to add some dimension to my punched border and the centers of the punched flowers. I also used the same colors of Copics to color the ribbon as well.

I love the colors of all the patterned paper included in the kit. It made creating these cards lots of fun.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Beautiful cards as always, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs