We R Memory Keepers Crazy for You

Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello friends. It's finally Friday. What are your plans for the weekend? I'm taking a portrait class from a friend and hosting Crop Night at Michaels. I always enjoy my regulars who attend Crop night, you know who you are {smile}
I want to share some projects I created with our Crazy for You collection.

Daddy's girl 
{ Here are two of my loves }


I paired this collection with Unity Stamp Co. January Kit of the Month

Now a few fun mini cards


 Twine is a fun way to add a little something extra.






I love using punches to create embellishments from paper.



Always use doilies...enough said {smile}





That's it for today friends. Have a great weekend! 


1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful projects!! Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs