New from Anna Griffin, embossing folders

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hello friends. Did you see Anna on HSN a few weeks ago talking about her new embossing folders with Provo Craft. I wish I could have bought that beautiful cream and gold Cuttlebug but I already have 2 machines here at home and could no justify adding a third. I did however scoop up those embossing folders! The designs are so beautiful and vintage. I fell in love immediately. Wanna see what I made with them?

I love you card

 


I wanted a window effect for this card so I embossed the patterned paper first and then cut out the oval and layered with pop dots for the depth. Then I added random 3D flowers from my stash of AG products.

My Best Friend card


I had some heavy weight vellum on hand so I gave it a try and the result was really pretty!

I also picked up Anna's Floral Impressions Card kit and used the embossing folders along with the kit.

Thank You card 
 


With Sympathy card




The embossing folders really added dimension and beauty to the cardstock in the card making kit. I am glad that I have them to pair with all my Anna Griffin collections.
 

I am sure I'll be creating many more cards with these folders but that's all I had time to make for this post.

Thanks as always for stopping by!

 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful. My hubby bought me that card kit as a surprise. I have used it yet, but I can't wait to make my MIL's 75th Birthday card.

 
site design by designer blogs