Stamp of the week Sunday

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello friends. I hope you have had a great weekend so far. Friday night my son performed his first half time show with the ESHS Marching Band. I was very proud of all his hard work. Saturday it was one of the hottest days all year and Lily had her 2nd soccer game. I was also teaching classes at Michaels and doing the Hero Arts demo for Stamptember. Yep it's been a busy one for us.

It's Stamp of the week Sunday and I'm sharing Unity's latest stamp. This week's stamp is called

You're nuts but I love ya

Here's what I created with this week's image


Supplies: Patterned paper Jillibean Soup, Washi sheet orange: We R Memory Keepers, Dies: Spellbinders and Papertrey Ink. Brads: Eyelet Outlet

The Jillibean Soup paper was perfect for this stamp don't you think?

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery.

Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!


Have a creative Sunday friends!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so gorgeous...love the paper you chose!! Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

LOVE THIS! Perfect papers and colors! Gorgeous!

 
site design by designer blogs