September SMAK-in up a layout

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Hip Hop friends! It's another Unity Hip Hop so make sure you've started at the Unity blog first so you don't miss any of today's inspiration.  Today I am pleased to be sharing the new September SMAK kit with you.

never a dull moment


Are you a SMAK member yet? If not and you are interested in finding out more about our SMAK kits and how to become a member click on over to the Unity page.





I love all of the images featured in this months kit. They are so fun and easy to create with. Check out this layout I created using some of this month's images.


first day of Kindergarten


I love that the SMAK kits have been featuring these cute calendars each month! So perfect for documenting things like your daughter's 1st day of Kindergarten.


I also love the borders and it's YOUR day sentiment. Perfect for a Birthday card too! I used more of my September Paper Posie's kit to create with. I just love this collection from My Mind's Eye.

Now I am sending you on to Thienly's blog


Have a creative day friends!

15 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

What a fantastic layout using this SMAK! Love the colors! Awww... kudos to you on making a layout to mark your daughter's first day of kindergarten! I need to do that! Hope you're doing better... my little boy just started kindergarten, too, and it's hard, isn't it?

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a great page!! Great colors and great details used to make it great!!

Jen E. said...

hot damn! lOVE this! great colors and design. :)

Tina said...

amazing lo, love all the colors and details

kdgowdy said...

Love your page...can't wait for that SMAK kit to arrive!

Lisa H. said...

love your page. Sooo pretty, great details and fabulous layout. love. ♥♥♥

Angie Blom said...

Just amazing... I love it all!!!!!

eryn hannig said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE...and this just happens to be my FAVORITE color combo. YOU ROCK, this is absolutely FABULOUS! :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Love it! So adorable and I love the colors that you used! I also just love your daughters pigtails! My daughters wore them as well once upon a time! :)
Thank you for sharing and bringing back some memories!

Linda said...

this is nice and smiple layout!

EstherT said...

That LO is wonderful! I love the black and white photo, and the calendar is a perfect touch!

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE this!! My kit arrived today and I am so excited!!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!

JenMarie said...

Oh how fabulous!!

omyn said...

awesome page! i love the hello kitty backpack! and I too remember that first day when my little one turned and walked into kindy.. that layout .. just sums it all up :)

 
site design by designer blogs