Week-end Wrap Up

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello! Yep I'm still around just super busy finishing my kits for the upcoming Chantilly VA Great American Scrapbook Convention this Friday and Saturday.

I meant to schedule this post this last night (Sunday) but I have been kitting like crazy for 4 days straight and I practically fell asleep cutting paper last night. Yeah I know, I'm laughing too.
So I wanted to add a weekly post to my blog with something fun and thought it would be fun to share my week via Instagram photos. I love taking photos with the Instagram app on my iPhone when we are out and about or even at home. I notice that I now look for things that inspire me or just stuff that's interesting to photograph. I've also been documenting a photo each day I walk which keeps me motivated to keep walking. One of my good friends Aimee Yoakum-Conner told me she loved that I was posting my walking photos and that she was proud of me for walking again. That made me feel so good and encouraged to walk more.  So here it is...

June 17th
Father's Day Bingo


June 16th
More kitting for GASC


June 14th
Smith family inagural game of Hungry Hungry hippos


June 14th
My new stamp and layout storage arrived!



June 14th
Lily graduates Pre-K and puts on a fun show for Mom and Nana



June 13th
there's always traffic to get on the 105 when taking Zalie home



June 13th
my sweet girl in her new Hello Kitty shirt



June 13th
Finally my hydrangeas are blooming! A morning walk photo.



June 10th
Family night out at Five Guys



1 comment:

Jingle said...

Love these! I am a bit too excited about the Hungry Hungry Hippos! :-)

 
site design by designer blogs