Back to normal

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello! I had a great time in VA teaching at the Great American Scrapbook Convention, I just didn't plan on the time changes and settling back into assignments and caring for the kids to keep me away from my blog so long.

Here are some photos from my trip. First a photo of my Saturday Summer Memories tag album class as GASC in Chantilly VA. I was so excited that both these classes sold out and everyone had a great time creating their albums.




Ashley Harris and I flew into Dulles a day early to sight see in DC. I had never been the Washington DC before and it was amazing! This is a vacation spot that every family should visit. It was ALOT of walking...7 miles to be exact and in 99 degree heat with humidity that made the air heavy but we had SO much fun! Here's a mini pictorial of our trip!





I am so glad to be home and back to crafting in my studio again! I've got a weekend full of crafting ahead of me. Here's a few sneaks of projects I'm working on.




I know...short and sweet but I'm headed out for some family fun with my hubby and sweet girl.


I hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs