A weekend getaway and the winner!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hey friends! I'm off for an unexpected getaway but I wanted to share the winner of the Unity Stamp set!

Blogger katy said...My plan is to be living at the beach this summer!
May 26, 2011 12:50 PM

Congratulations Katy! Please email your addy to Shemainesmith22@gmail.com!

For today's Friends with Flair I am showing my layout that was posted on the Unity Blog last Friday
Sweet times together

I used the stamp set Loolah Collection from Iron Orchid by Unity Stamp Co. and paper From the Garden Party collection by My Little Shoebox.

I don't mean to post and run but I've got to get on the road! See you back here soon.

7 comments:

sharon g said...

I love how you combined the paper flowers and the Copic colored ones. The whole darned page is adorable, actually...

jennifer mitten said...

I love seeing this beautiful layout!

Sara Henton said...

Just so sweet!! I miss you sweet girl

Kim Cook said...

Cute layout!

Anne said...

Sweet LO!

Karen L said...

Oh myi goodness...this is one cute layout! Love the flowers and that darling embellishment!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the cheer on this one.

 
site design by designer blogs