Loving Heartfelt from My Little Shoebox

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello friends! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was really busy. I had planned to post on Friday but Blogger was down and not just for a few hours. It drove me crazy and I really thought about my blog and how much I enjoy sharing my work and my thoughts with those of you that stop by. I am really thankful that I have a blog and even more thankful that it's free. So Blogger, everyone has one of those days and I for one am glad you're up and running again.

Have you seen the newest collection from My Little Shoebox?


 Here's a Mother's Day card I made my Mom with our beautiful Heartfelt collection and a few extras




Please join myself and the rest of the My Little Shoebox team this Friday for a fun blog hop showcasing the Heartfelt collection. You'll be starting at the My Little Shoebox blog and there will be a chance for you to win some Heartfelt for yourself! Make sure you do the Hop to find out how!


1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! Very different for them! I love your card!

 
site design by designer blogs