Paper Posies June kit creations

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend! I have some design work to share today with the newest Paper Posies June kit. This kit really says summer! Here's a peek.



My first layout I used the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer papers


Summer Fun

I wanted to create a layout with layered circles to create interest so I Googled circle photo scrapbook sketches and found a great one I used one from Scrapbooks Etc to create this layout.

It's Summertime
For this card I used my newest favorite Cricut Cart, Elegant Edges to cut the shape of the card with My Mind's Eye Go Fly a Kit paper and them embellished with the 100 Days of Summer stickers. I really like the way it turned out!

This Girl's Room

This is a fun layout I did about decorating Lily's room. We've been slowly turning her room from a nursery to a little girls room. She loves Dora and purple so it's been fun collecting little things here and there to accent.

Summer snaps mini

And finally here is this month's project, a Maya Road Mini. I inked the front of the album, added some bling with my i-rock tool. I used Glossy Accents to add dimension to the cover.


If you're shopping for a new kit club and would like a closer look at this month's kit click on over to Paper Posies. Paper Posies kits are always loaded with the hottest products for a great price!

Have a great holiday weekend!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Please tell me how you made that circle with that border around it. It looks like a fiskar? Please share if it's fiskars could you do a demo on you site. Cute thing on here by the way

Laurie Chilton said...

Hi Shemaine.....you never disappoint. Your layouts and cards are stunning. Love them all. Hugs :)

~amy~ said...

sue-pah fun and summery...love them!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely wonderful projects!!!

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous creations Shemaine!

Robyn Schaub said...

Gorgeous work! As always!!

Tkat said...

WOW!!!!!! these pages are AMAZING!!!

 
site design by designer blogs