Hip Hop and a little Moxie Fab!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Hip Hoppers! Thanks for stopping by today! It's the second week of May already! I can hardly believe it! Have you seen this month's KOTM!



Think happy thoughts...
Speaking of Happy Thoughts, we're about to have a graduate in the house. Scott will be graduating from 8th grade and heading onto High School I can hardly believe it! Here's a layout I created with his 6th grade graduation photo

 Oh and I am also excited to share with you that today Moxie Fab is featuring Unity stamps. How cool is that? Make sure you are starting your Hip Hop at the Unity blog to read all the Hip Hop Unity news! You can also see my entire project created for today's Moxie Fab promotion!


                                          Be Still Watercolor Kit from Donna Downey



Now it's time for you to visit Stephanie!

Next Blog


2 comments:

Jingle said...

LOVE your layout!

Linda said...

Wow super groovy layout I love it. Great colors too!

 
site design by designer blogs