Enchanted Release Party all week long!

Monday, November 15, 2010



Come celebrate all week long with us at the Imaginisce blog as we share projects created by the Design Team with our new release Enchanted! You can win some Enchanted for yourself as well as the new tools we've been talking about! So join us for a week of FUN and all things Princesses! 

I was asked to design some samples for Summer CHA in Chicago with Enchanted. It was fun to create with the paper before anyone else had it. I knew I was going to fall in love with this collection. Here's a few pics from the Imaginisce booth


My altered photo frame


That fun door hanging I showed on my blog last week

And a cute princess card


Now head on over to the Imaginisce blog and find out how you can win some Enchanted for yourself!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs