Some Sneaks and 2 Sketches 4 You

Thursday, November 18, 2010

So here's some fun news I wanted to share with you...I've been asked to Guest Design at Cupcards {to go} for the month of December! How fun is that! I was really honored when my good friend and fellow designer at Paper Posies, Sonda asked me if I'd like to join the team for December.
For those of you that don't know Sonda and have never heard of Cupcards, here's some info:


My name is Cassonda Tadlock (aka Sonda) and I am the proud owner of CupCards {to go}.  When I was thinking of a name for the company the first thing I thought of was my love for cupcakes.  (ok, really, my obsession.  haha)  They are so cute and sweet and yummy!  The perfect little treat!  So I combined the two and CupCards was born.  (cupcakes+cards)  I'm sure you are wondering about the {to go} part.  The credit for that has to go to my husband, Duane.  It was his idea.  I won't spoil it here but you will know why once you receive your box of kit goodies in the mail.  I'd like to think it's a little bit of our specialty.
Why cards?  Well, after contributing to a card making design team for several years I couldn't help but think what a great business it would be.  My love for cards has grown tremendously over the years, not only in designing cards but also in providing sketches for other companies and on my blog.  You will find lots of inspirational designs and sketches here on the site and in the gallery.  Please feel free to take advantage of them!

This week Cupcards is also the sponsor at 2 Sketches 4 You. I enjoyed creating a card with the December kit and Kazan's sketch



Here's my card


 I have to share with you that I love playing with 2 Sketches 4 You. It's been my favorite card challenge site since I first came across it a few years ago. I only wish that I had the time to play as often as I used to. I am always inspired by Laura and Kazan's sketches as well as the beautiful cards the design team creates week after week. If you haven't stopped by, make sure you do and play along! It's fun!!
Now I get to leave you with a few sneak peeks of my work that you'll get to see real soon! Thanks for stopping by!









3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats and super sweet card!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this kit - I am sure it will sell out soon soon soon!!! Thanks for the sweet compliments
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Jingle said...

This is a gorgeous card! Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it!

 
site design by designer blogs