Design Team Tuesday

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello friends! First I'd like to announce the winner of my blog candy from Hip Hop...I am SO sorry I forgot to post this Friday! Hello???

The winner is

jennifer mitten said...

Great layout and thanks for sharing your story - I stamp on all my layouts - they are just not complete with stamping:-)

August 26, 2010 3:55 AM

Jennifer email Eryn@unitystampco.com with you address so she can send out your prize! Make sure you tell her you won Shemaine's giveaway from Hip Hop!

Now I'm taking over the Unity blog today for Design Team Tuesday. I'd love it if you stop by and leave a comment. I shared a little about myself but if you have any other questions please feel free to post and I will answer them. Here's something scrappy I created for the post!



Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard, epoxy buttons and border strip are all from the Fresh Print Clothesline. For my stamps I used Circa Journal, Love stamp from love Always and the border stamp from Sweet Loving and Living

Thanks for stoppin by today!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Such delicate colors!

Kathy Martin said...

This page is so beautiful! Love the soft colors! :)

Unknown said...

I love this picture of you and your daughter;D

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just beautiful, Shemaine! LOVE that photo too-how precious!

jennifer mitten said...

Thanks for picking me, Shemaine - love love love your blog!!!

 
site design by designer blogs