Another busy busy week...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello friends! We've been keeping busy with park play dates and lots of summer fun so far. I know Scott is realizing that it's all coming to an end soon. I've had my share of projects keeping me busy and so many ideas and not enough time to execute them. I know you all can relate. Last week I made 24 cards for a special project I can't wait to share with you all very soon. This week I've been asked to create another 24 and I am so excited.
I was able to connect with my friend Heidi on Thursday for a quick photo shoot. I needed to update my head shot for another announcement I can't wait to share with you later this week! I had Lily with me so I asked her to get a few pics of us girls.




Love this one



My sweet girl did not want to look at the camera. Oh she was being tough! Heidi was telling me I look so different without my glasses on. I feel weird without them since I have worn them now for the past 10 years but the glare is tough for photos.




I snapped this one of her playing with my make-up brushes before we left the house. Her hair is so long and I still have not taken her for 1st haircut yet. Just a little longer I think.

So I've also been doing Cricut Demo's for extra cash at Best Buy on the weekends and let me tell you friends, if you've been thinking about the Cricut and the Gypsy run to Best Buy this month because they have an amazing bundle being offered. You get the original Cricut, Gypsy and 4 cartridges for only 299.99! The Gypsy alone is 249.99!



Here's a pic of my demo table and designs. Notice all my Imaginsce paper {wink

And in between it all I've been working on my Paper Posies designs for the Sept Kit. You are going to love it! (I know I say that every month) Here's my sneaks



Come join the fun and sign up for the Paper Posies Ning group here. You don't have to subscribe to sign up! We'll be revealing the kit next week!

Ok friends, thanks for sticking with me til the end and as always thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE that first picture! Just adorable!

Kristi B. said...

Great photos & I can't wait to hear the new announcement! :)

Alice Regan said...

Hi ...I was just visiting the Lawn Fawn blog and saw your sight to visit. Love your designs and I just wanted to tell you that I also do demo's for Provo Craft. This month I've been traveling to Georgia and Denver for demo's. I think I've got a couple of Best Buy demo's coming up! Just waiting for the details!

Just wanted to say Hi and I adore your photo's. They are just so sweet!

Jingle said...

I did a Best Buy demo this past weekend, too, and I was seriously considering buying that bundle! I just don't really have the extra cash right now, but I don't have a Gypsy of my own yet and that bundle price is awesome!

 
site design by designer blogs