First up is the Moxie Fab's Signs of Peace Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
I'd like to encourage you to get your craft on and join the fun! Here's the deets:
- Create a project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a peace sign in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Signs of Peace Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below. Make sure you set the security on your photo so that I can copy it. If I can't copy the image, I wo n't be able to offer it as a winning entry.
- Upload your projects by midnight MDT on Monday, August 16.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, August 18 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a moxie fab prize.
Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper from the Pasta Fagioli line, Love My Tapes solid fabric Tape (punch), Unity Stamped Images, Martha Stewart punch, Spellbinder Die and misc button and star bling.
And finally the latest 2Sketches4You Challenge
Here's my take
Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper from Pasta Fagioli line, Stamped Images Unity stamp Co, Fabric Tape from Love My Tapes, Glimmer Mist, Stampin Up border punch, Imaginisce i-rock tool and clear bling,