Party Party & 2 S4Y!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today was a busy day running the kids around. Scott went to visit his friend Tenna and Lily went to Stephanie's 2nd birthday party today. It was really a cute party. Stephanie's mom, Maryann made the cutest hors d'oeuvres I have ever seen...lady bug on crackers


And tasty little rolls shaped as snails...


The rain stayed away long enough for the kids to play a little outside. Lily loves the Cozy Coupe. I wanted to get her one for her second birthday but Mat thought she wouldn't play with it too much but every time we go somewhere and there is one there she goes straight for it.


Stephanie was trying to give Lily a push and they put their heads together trying to figure out how to get the Coupe to move.

We had a nice time and the cake was delicious. I did not get a pic because I had put my camera away since we had to head home to pick up Scott. Lily made a few new friends and we had a great time. Thanks to Maryann and Stephanie for inviting us!

I managed to make a card this evening for 2Sketches4You's challenge. I always feel bad making my card on the last day of the challenge but I really like to participate when I can. I have been so swamped with week with my work at home and other things but I am glad I got to stamp with my newest Hero Arts Stamp. Of course by the time I photographed and uploaded my card I realized I missed the deadline...darn it for livin in Pacific time...lol

I used my new copics to color her in and I am looking forward to the Copic class I signed up for at my local scrapbook store Monday Night. I feel like if I learn more about these markers I'll feel more confident using them. That's it for tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kay said...

What an adorable card! The little girl image is SO cute! I also love the ribbon you used with the pretty flower button! Great work with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Laurel said...

It is adorable!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! Great bow! And yummy/cute food! :)

cnelson said...

Perfectly adorable!

Unknown said...

man you are soooo talented! Love the cards and the party goodies too. Awesome stuff :)

~amy~ said...

Okay, what fun party food!!!! Your girlie is toooo cute! Super card shemaine...what is that lovely orange paper you used? pink paislee?

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love those snail rolls and that card is just fabulous!

Taylor Made Memories Team said...

Amazing as always!

 
site design by designer blogs