New Digi kit from Jen Martakis at Two Peas

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good morning! Can't believe the week is half over already. Where does the time go seriously! I've been busy running errands and working on some ideas this week. It's funny how sometimes ideas seem great in your head but when you execute them they don't always turn out the way you'd planned.
This week at Two Peas, Jen Martakis has 3 new Digital releases that are Easter themed. Here's a look at them


\

Here's a couple of hybrid cards I created using this fun kit!




If you've never tried hybrid scrapbooking check out two peas garden girls for more info here
I'll be back later with my challenge cards and some pics from Vegas soon!


I proudly use Love My Tapes adhesive on all my projects

3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable cards Shemaine!

sarah said...

i wish i knew how to play with digi stuff... maybe i shud dip my feet into that... what'd you think? do you like it?

hugs,
sarah.

Melinda Spinks said...

The cutest of cards Shemaine. I'm another one that doesn't dabble in any form of digital scrapping. Maybe one day.

 
site design by designer blogs