Scrappy Sundays...love it!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ohh this weekend was a full of craftyness and that's just the way I like my weekends. Friday I was able to sneak away for a trip to my Michaels. Thanks to Bree I had been itchen to get over there and check out the MM Vintage Findings

Well I did score some new crafty things and the MM stuff was 99 cents for the small packages WOW. Also the older Martha Stewart punches were 50 percent off and I picked up some fabbie ribbon too!
Saturday I went shopping for Christmas toys with my MIL and we picked up a cute outdoor cottage for Lily. Woot Woot, I know she'll just love it! So will my little daycare boy Cayden.
Finally Sunday I made it on time for the chat at Inspire Me about today's 12 days of Christmas project. After I finished chatting it up I worked on my take on the glass frame project with Webster's paper. Here's the result

A close up of the rose and my stickles

I loved creating this project! There are going to be 12 different ones so join us here and see the first 4 challenges that have been posted so far.
Thanks to everyone for all your sweet comments. I really appreciate all the congrats I got for my happy news about Imaginisce. You're all the tops!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

shemaine...I wanna go shopping with YOU sista...looks like you scored the jackpot!

OMGoodness...that frame is exquistie...hmmm...did I spell that right?

~amy~ said...

grrr...exquisite..typing too fast.

The Sonboul's said...

that is sooo beautiful friend :)
and look at your CUTE little girl :)
lol I bought some of those same items last monday. we think alike.

 
site design by designer blogs