A few Imaginisce projects with Polar Expressions

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi friends! Hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend. I know many were still traveling home this evening and there was tons of traffic here in L.A. I am so thankful that I don't have to travel anywhere for the holidays. It's still hard not being able to spend it with my own parents who now live in Arkansas.
We spent the weekend loafing and I do mean loafing. Gosh it's good to just be homebodies and spend time alone as a family. I think every family needs that. I did get some time in my crafting nook and played with my new Imaginisce goodies. Here's a peek at a few of the things I created

A holiday card

A card based on this week's sketch at 2S4Y

A gift bag and gift card holder

And finally a hair bow I made with my new Itop tool from Imaginisce to match the dress my daughter wore for Thanksgiving.

I've had a fantastic weekend and something is changing around here but I can't share it just yet. For now I have to keep it to myself but I was inspired in a way I've never been inspired before. I'm excited about what lies ahead for me. This year is coming to a close and there have been ups but also alot of downs. I feel excited about 2010 and what it will bring for me and my family. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

what a wonderful idea to make that hairbow to match :D

everything is beautiful :D

de said...

AMAZING projects Shemaine!

Tiffany Heilman said...

These projects are so lovely! I just this line of paper and embellies and just love what you have done with them.

Anonymous said...

you know i LOVE these projects! i esp love the hair piece you made for your dd. :)

you've inspired me to create something for myself... now if i only could find the right fabric. LOL.

have a wonderful day!

hugs,
sarah.

 
site design by designer blogs