Jacksonbelle Tuesday

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi friends. It's a new week and a new challenge at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. First I want to share with you that the entire store is 25% off ! And if that's not enough we've got Zva Creative in the store too. So if you love bling like me, check out the selection here. And as a bonus, for every order you place between now and the end of the month you get your name entered into a drawing for a HUGE Jacksonbelle goodie package worth over $100!
This week's challenge is to use your favorite products from the store. Easy Peasy right? Well my new favorite product is the new paper by My Mind's Eye Be Loved. Oh it's sooo yummy!

Supplies: Be Loved My Minds Eye, Martha Stewart twine, Heidi Swapp mirror heart, American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories button
We're also showcasing Pink Paislee this week on the blog so stop by and check out some of the fabulous creations by our Design Team.

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE....I so love anything MME:) ZVA???!!! I'm off to shop!

Jingle said...

I love your layout! Great!

Michelle said...

Oh this is so fun...love the glitter words...and a great reminder to bring out my Heidi Swapp mirror hearts - haven't seen those in forever!

Carly said...

I love this super cute layout! Beautiful!

Denise said...

Hi Shemaine!!!

Love love this layout!!! Soooo cute and cuddly!!!

Take care,
Denise

Jill said...

This layout is GREAT! Such cute products and such a cute subject! ;) Love it!

The Sonboul's said...

this layout turned out so pretty! GREAT JOB!

Happy Thanks Giving Friend :)
~H

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this layout, so pretty and such lovely colors too!

laterg8r said...

great LO - love the shirt she's wearing :D

 
site design by designer blogs