New Sketch at Get Sketchy

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi friends! TGIF for some :) It's time for a new sketch challenge at Get Sketchy!
This week's fabulous sponsor is Pink Persimmon Stamps!



We are delighted that Pink Persimmon Stamps is sponsoring this week's sketch winner with a 25.00 gift certificate to their store!

Here's our sketch for you this week

And I dug out some My Mind's Eye from last year to create my happy little winter card.


Here's a close up of a fun technique I did on my baby blue card stock.

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the plain cardstock and then placed the piece of card stock on my Big n Bossy embossing pad and made sure it was well coated. I then sprinkled hologram embossing powder over the entire piece and then use the heat tool to create the glittered effect.
Super fun!
If you'd like to create a card based on this week's sketch, link it up to Get Sketchy by Thursday
the 26th (yep Thanksgiving) at midnight.
Hope you enjoy your weekend, how many are going to New Moon tonight? Ohh I wish I was going!!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute Shemaine...you know that I love it!!

de said...

Looooveee your card! Saw it on the GS blog earlier. Super cute! I love snowmen!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Cute Card Shemaine....Love it!!!

 
site design by designer blogs