Happy Monday!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Good Morning friends! Hope you all had a nice weekend! I was able to get into my craft room and make some cards this weekend. I got some new Stampavie stamps from Jacksonbelle Embellishments and got a jump on my holiday card making with this little guy from Gillian F Roberts.

I also used the new Making Memories Mistletoe line and a Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch.
We're having a sale this week at Jacksonbelle, the entire store is 25% off for 1 week only! Stock up on the latest products for World Card Making Day. Use promotion code: FALL when checking out to get the discounted price.

5 comments:

Beate said...

Oh, that is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Shemaine! Love the snowflakes!

liszha said...

Absolutely adorable card!
I love the snowflakes and the stamp is so sweet!

laterg8r said...

love the snowflakes and non-traditional use of brown - awesome :D

Dora said...

Great card, love the image and those colors!

 
site design by designer blogs