2S4Y & something funny

Saturday, September 26, 2009

This week's sketch from 2Sketches4You is brought to us by Laura. I'm late posting this week due to a computer hiccup that thankfully only set us back $30. So without further ado, here's Laura's fabulous sketch



And my take using the Twilight patterned papers and stamp set from Pink Paislee that I am wild about right now and some fun findings I got at the Artistic Affair I went to with my friend Heidi.


Sorry for the bad pic but the camera batteries died on me too and I lost the daylight...sheesh!

So last night while I was creating some cards Lily was playing with her toys on the floor behind me. It was pretty hot in the bedroom so I brought a fan in to stay cool while I worked. I turned around to check on Lily and found her like this


Sitting in the drawer of my Rubbermaid storage with my chipboard extras, hair blowing in the fan like a model at a photo shoot smiling up at me.

She continued to play inside the container arranging the contents on the floor

But this one made me laugh the hardest...oh what a joy you my sweet baby girl
Hope you're having a good weekend. We are relaxing at the Smith house and I am scrappin!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Ha love the pics! Your card is fantastic, love the spooky theme :)Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Dora said...

Those pictures are to cute, I have done it too! When I was a child;)
Your card is amzing, love the warm colors!

~amy~ said...

Okay, whatta cutie pie you have there!!!! Tooooo fun!

Your 2s4y card is absolutely magnficent Shemaine...that ribbon is such the finishing touch!

laterg8r said...

love that card, huge bow is awesome :D

gotta love that girl :D

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely card! love it in every way!!

 
site design by designer blogs