SO HAPPY!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

It took me all day today but I finally figured out the problem with my computer!!! I got my HP photo printer set back up!!! I can't figure it out but the darn printer would not print the same quality of photos when it was not hooked up to the computer so these two layouts are not the best but I HAD to scrap ya know...bad photos or not.

This layout was for my Artistic Papercrafting group on Cafe Mom. It was a sketch challenge.





This layout was for fun using Unity
Stamps My last project was also for Artistic Papercrafting, Beate set a challenge to alter a frame. I decided to keep it simple. I am pleased with the result.

I got this Making Memories shadow box kit last Christmas at Target on clearance and meant to frame this photo in it. They have their Christmas scrappy stuff 50 percent off now so if you are a Making Memories fan you can get some good deals on the Fa La La papers and embellishments.

A tip I learned at my Master's class for Prima was that you can cut the say it in Crystals to help stretch your dollar, I used one Say it In Crystal swirl that they sell now for 1.99 for this project and the sketch layout above and I still have some swirls left. It doesn't take much of these babies to add a little pizazz to any project you are working on.
Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Soooo cute Shemaine!!! I love the layouts and the shadow box is great!! Glad you figured out what was wrong with your computer! Have a great weekend!

nerllybird said...

Hi Shemaine, your LOs are beautiful! Thought I would come and visit your blog since we are on the Scrapping Out Loud DT together now. I thought you would get chosen, and I was dead chuffed when there were six of us! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work, from helen

Denise said...

Your layouts are beautiful!

Unknown said...

These are soooooooooooo pretty! I got some MM stuff at Target! I got the Advent box calendar thing!

Beate said...

I'm trying SO HARD to get to Target! With all the bad germies floating around here it just ain't easy. I hope they have some good stuff still when I can get there. I love your obsession with that Unity snowflake. I love it too. Great projects, as always :)

Jess said...

beautiful layouts and that shadow box is amazing! tfs!

 
site design by designer blogs