A new Sketch Blog I {heart}

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I was checking out a few Design Team members blogs to get to know them better and when I came across Helen Salthouse's blog I noticed she's also on the design team for Inspired Blueprints. So of course I checked it out. It's a great Sketch challenge blog with great sketches!! I've already scrapped 2 so far!


Blog Candy**Blog Candy** Blog Candy**
This candy is amazing! Check out Life as Lou's generous giveaway. You've got til Jan 2nd to enter. What an amazing and generous giveaway. I hope I win!!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

super super adorable pgs. Shemaine..you have such cute kids! I love inspired blueprints sketches also!

Julia said...

Wow, those pages are gorgeous! :)

Jacqueline said...

Both of these all Beautiful!! I love the soft colors and all the details on each one!! Gorgeous family!! :)

Unknown said...

Great layouts Shemaine! Will have to check out the sketch blog- I love sketches!

Anonymous said...

Last day of the year, just a quick visit to wish you and your family all the best in this about-to-begin new year!!! See you on the internet, Love, Marit

Denise said...

Gorgeous Pages Girl! Wow!

 
site design by designer blogs