Cardmaking fun with some Rina K Designs Electro-Pop Neon Flock

Friday, April 10, 2020

Hello friends! It's been awhile I know and wow have things changed in the world. I hope you are all safe and well during this unprecedented Stay at Home order. I wanted to share with you some really fun products from Therm-o-Web and Rina K Designs. I created these projects for the blog last week.

Here's a look at the supplies I used to create these cards. Therm-O-Web's deco flock can really take your projects to another level. Rina K's fun Electro-Pop Neon colors look fabulous on black cardstock too! 


I started out with some black cardstock and a fun Hero Arts stencil that I used Pixie Spray to adhere to the cardstock so that when I spread the Deco Foil transfer gel duo would stay in place.


Apply the gel generously and let dry overnight. It's also ready in about 90 mins but I personally prefer to allow to dry over night.


While that was drying I colored the hummingbird images with my Copic markers.


I then used my favorite white gel pen from Sakura to enhance my images.


Another fun way to use Copic markers is to die cut sentiments and color them in a gradient manner using darker and lighter shades of color. For the Hello I chose to use shades of purple.




The finished look turned out so fun. I also added some glitter stickles to the bottom where the darker purple was.


Here's my finished sentiment.




And my cute hummingbirds with the flocked cardstock.


Now that the Transfer Gel Duo has dried, simply place the flock, color facing down on the dried gel and run through your laminator.


Once it cools, gently peel back the sheet of Deco Flock to reveal the design. Easy, peasy.


The finished cards turned out stunning. This is an easy technique to achieve. Right now Therm-O-Web is offering free shipping when you spend over $25.



These cards were so fun to create.




I hope that you'll give these products a try. If you do, be sure and tag them on social media with #thermoweb #decofoil #rinakdesigns 

Have a craftstic day!


{S}

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

How fun is this?!?! And I just want to run my fingers over that flocking and feel all the fuzziness! And I'm totally going to have to check out that pixie spray.

 
site design by designer blogs