Deco Foil Shaker Love Banner

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hello friends! I'm sharing a fun project today that I created for Therm-O-Web using DecoFoil.




I love decorating the top of my craft storage cubby for the holidays. This banner was a perfect addition and easy to create. I picked up the triangle banner on a trip to Tuesday Morning a few weeks ago and added some shaker hearts I got from Queen and Co.


I adhered foiled Gina K Designs Foil Mates to the triangle die cut and used some chipboard letters to spell LOVE inside the shakers.


I foiled the foam hearts that came inside the shakers from Queen and Co and die cut the word LOVE to adhere to the front. I love the way this turned out.

The banner took me about 30 minutes to create.






For a complete how to on this banner, visit my post over at the Therm-O-Web blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs