Today's the day! 25 Days of Holiday cards 2016!

Thursday, November 24, 2016




Hello!! It's that time of year again! Join me for the next 25 days as I share some holiday inspiration right here on my blog!


Today's card features Anna Griffin's Pretty Christmas Pattern card bases, Christmas Glitter Stickers and Favorite Christmas Sentiments.




The perfect recipe for a stunning card is lots of layers. I used the Christmas Glitter sticker to layer over a piece of coordinating cardstock and then cut away the excess. Then using 3D Foam Squares from Therm-O-Web, I popped it in the front of the Pretty Christmas Pattern card base. Then finish off the design with a stunning sentiment and voila! You've got a stunning card to slip in the mail!

For more information on Anna Griffin products, visit HSN.com and her website AnnaGriffin.com

Thanks for stopping by to kick off 25 Days of Holiday cards with me!

 I hope you look forward to the next 24!

Don't forget to enter your email to subscribe on the right column so you don't miss any posts.

Have a creative day!

{S}



2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

This is stunning! You and Anna make a great team! I can't wait to see more.

~amy~ said...

How beautiful!

 
site design by designer blogs