Unity Thursday

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hello friends! Thank you for joining us for another Unity Thursday release! I hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration.

There are some exciting releases today!



New Itty Bitty's!!



Here's something I created with the new Donna Downey release. I used this month's color challenge when creating my card with this image.




She...


Supplies: Ranger Watercolor paper, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard,Chartreuse and Teal. Perfect pearls. Recollections embellishments. Misc: sequins.

Here's another one


I sprayed the color shine all over the watercolor paper and then sprayed the Perfect Pearls and used my heat tool to dry.

If you've just stopped by my blog today. Make sure you visit the other team member's blogs today.


Have a creative day!

{S}

21 comments:

Ruby said...

Very colourful cards. I love the backgrounds and images.

Crystal said...

I love these cards! Such beautiful backgrounds for these perfect sentiments!

Tona said...

Gorgeous background on both of these cards. Love 'em!

Ina Good said...

hooray for perfect pearls so shimmery and love the words

Doreen said...

Love the backgrounds of these beautiful cards.xxx

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

oh I LOVE these! the colors, splattering & the embellishments

Iris said...

So pretty - love the water color look.
isoscia at aol dot com

Robin B. said...

Wow, your cards are stunning!! I love the watercolors, thanks for sharing.

Kris B said...

Amazing backgrounds! Beautiful! Love the sentiments!

Kristina B. said...

Now this is awesome!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the artsy backgrounds to show off those fabulous sentiment stamps! Great color combos!

Deborah345 said...

These are so beautiful, love love the background and so easy to case...he he love and thanks

Gaylynn said...

Wow, these backgrounds look amazing. Awesome creations again today Shemaine.

Toni Kwaiser said...

These are both beautiful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totally awesome backgrounds! They steal the show!

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS cards Shermaine!!!
LOVE the sweet sentiment and ADORE your STUNNING backgrounds - WOW - I feel THE NEED TO CREATE!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

ionabunny said...

These are gorgeous. Love the backgrounds and the sentiments. Hugz

LauraEva said...

I just love how you used those awesome stamps! Doesn't Donna Downey rock with her stamps?? You did a fabulous job on your cards!

Brenda said...

Wow I love your cards!! Those backgrounds really show off the great sentiment and help to create fabulous cards!!

Mattia rupp said...

Merry Christmas/Mele Kalikimaka to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Your 'warm wishes' card is just great. Thank you for sharing it

 
site design by designer blogs