25 Days of Holiday Cards 2014 Edition!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello friends!! 

I am so happy to kick off this year's 25 Days of Holiday Cards!! 

This is my 4th year of featuring a new handmade holiday card each day on my blog! I'll be using a variety of my supplies from my favorite manufacturers and...

I am excited to share that this year I will have some FUN PRIZES to give.  I will be choosing random posts for you to comment on to win to ensure people check in with me every day! 

All you have to do to be entered to win is leave a comment on those posts! 

You have until the last post on December 25th at midnight Pacific time to leave a comment on any of the prize posts.

Winners will be announced Wednesday December 31st.

OK so with all of that out of the way... here is the first card!!

Merry Christmas


For this card I used products from Anna Griffin. I love her glittered die cuts because the hard work is already done for me. Add them to some her die cut holiday tags and beautiful foiled cardstock and you have a stunning card to send to your friends or family.

Thank you for joining me today!

Have a creative day!!

{S}

2 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Wow wow wow! So gorgeous and elegant.

~amy~ said...

red + silver = gorgeous

 
site design by designer blogs