Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello friends! It's Sunday and time for this week's Stamp of the Week reveal!


Mind & Beauty




Such a beautiful and delicate stamp right? Here's my sample.





I used my last Paper Posies kit for this card. So sad that Michele has decided to close the kit club down. It was one of my first Design Team gigs and I have loved being a part of the team.


For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week Pin Board over at Unity's Pinterest page.  Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. 
 
Hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Shemaine, just coming over and checking you out - you are following me on this monster blog hop....Very pretty card!
Hugs, Cornelia

 
site design by designer blogs